I received my Health Coach training and certification from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition based in New York City. During my training, I studied dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Dr. T. Colin Campbell, PhD, co-author of “The China Study” (http://nutritionstudies.org/)
- Dr. Neil Barnard, MD, founder and president of “Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (http://www.pcrm.org/)
- Dr. Andrew Weil, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Deepak Chopra, MD, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Dr. David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Dr. Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Micheal Pollan, author, journalist, activist, and professor of journalism at the UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism.
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for the New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
- and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities
My education has provided me with an extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me.
During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.What are you waiting for? Let’s do this!